Merry Christmas! :D
In his five short weeks of life, Orbit hasn’t met many other owls.
So he isn’t at all worried that his new best friend doesn’t hoot back.
The orphaned chick is perfectly content in the company of the stuffed bird perched next to him and is never far from his side.
Orbit, a common barn owl, was given the toy by Lyndsey Wood, his carer at Folly Farm, near Narberth in West Wales.
She said: ‘A friend suggested that I find something like a toy owl to stop Orbit feeling lonely.
‘I thought he might try to eat it, but he just cuddles up to it and goes to sleep.’
Have you read the terms and conditions of THIS POST before entering this Giveaway?What is this?
Infinite ‘Inspirit Single’ Korean Version (not including poster)
- Re-blog this as many times as you want
- You don’t have to be my follower, but it’ll be appreciated it if you do.
- Please, limit yourself to 10 reblogs per day or be disqualified!
- Make sure you leave your ‘ASK’ box open.
- This Giveaway ends: 5 December 2011, 00:00 KST
LMFAO I CAN’T, WTF LOL
Belle would teach Transfiguration
Flora, Fauna and Merryweather would teach Defence Against the Dark Arts
Rafiki would teach Ancient Runes
The Evil Queen would teach Potions
The Beast would teach Charms
Scuttle would teach Muggle Studies